FRSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
FRSC wish to inform the general public that the recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. The eligible candidates are to visit the FRSC portal for their online application. So this is very good news for those that wants to join corp.
All application should be made on the FRSC official portal and no form of financial payment is involved. The application is solely free of charge. So if you qualified or eligible this is very big opportunity to grab and apply as soon as possible.
FRSC recruitment 2022 application form portal can be accessed via (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) is now open. This to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety Corps is currently recruiting. The page will provide you with the requisite information needed for the application.
The federal road safety corps is currently recruiting very vibrant and young individuals looking to join the corp. The age specification and other relevant information needed is all contained in the official portal provide earlier.
Also, the application form is totally free. The Federal road safety corps will never ask for money in exchange for her application form. Disregard any publication saying you need to pay your way into the FRSC.
Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
The job description and qualifications are available on the portal.
Zamfara & FCT
FRSC Recruitment General Requirements 2022
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
7.Applicant with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply for the corp.
Minimum Age 18
Maximum Age 35
Minimum Height 1.62
Mode of Identification National ID, International Passport etc.
Academic Qualifications WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicant should visit the FRSC application portal and click the position of their choice. You can equally fill out the forms appropriately and avoid errors in other not to be disqualified from the recruitment process.
you can apply here http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng