UK Commonwealth Scholarship Program
The United Kingdom scholarship program is finally out for the commonwealth nation. The aim is to subsidize the rate of tuition fees and reduce the high cost of other logistics. The comment wealth scholarship is critically designed to help students outside the United Nation.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are intended for those who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK and are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
These talented and motivated individuals are able to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for sustainable development through these scholarships. The student with requisite knowledge are extremely productive in their field of endeavor.
Students are often given a period of time to study. The particular scholarship scheme covers the period of time that is contained in the agreement for the each courses. The course and number of years are specified in the scholarship brochure.
The primary UK government scholarship program is run by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC), with a focus on goals for international development.
The Department for International Development sponsors the CSC, an executive non-departmental public entity (DFID).
The CSC is a striking illustration of the UK’s ongoing dedication to the Commonwealth and operates under the parameters of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
Benefits of UK Foreign and Commonwealth Scholarship
Full Funding, Up to £1,390 per month.
10 Easy Tips For Passing Jamb Without Stress
5 Most Outstanding Schools In Otukpo Benue State
10 Best Secondary Schools In Gboko
Basic Requirement For UK Commonwealth Scholarship
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022.
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.